Adaptive Strategies in Traditional Building: Portugal and Brazil
Table of Contents
Links point to related or ongoing research.
- Theoretical Framework
- Urban Strategies
- Shared Urban Development Patterns in Portugal and Brazil
- Tradition Meets Technology: Using GIS to Identify Resilient Patterns
- Morphology of Small Scale Developments in Inner Fringe Belts
- Railway Towns: Modern and Vernacular
- Building Strategies
- Flexibility and Transformations in Housing Types
- Modern Building, Traditional Architecture: The Early 20th Century
- Hygienist Arguments for Orientalist Architecture
- BIM and Vernacular Building Types: Opportunities and Challenges
Adaptive Strategies in Traditional Building (c) 2020 by Pedro P. Palazzo
Adaptive Strategies for Traditional Building is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
You should have received a copy of the license along with this work. If not, see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.